Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our first day of school...2010:

Tuesday was our first day of school...we had a fun filled day of learning and playing!!!

High school girls making lunches...they looked pleased that mom has the camera out!!!

SUPER COOL HUGE CATERPILLAR!!! IT WAS SO BIG AND SCARY...science-done.
What preschool looks like in our house...the 3 year old had the nerve to say we needed more legos!!!


2nd Grade work

7th Grade work
Grad school daughter off to her day at her internship
My three oldest daughters ready to conquer the day!!!
My six year old who broke her leg 3 weeks ago...she gets to sleep downstairs in the living room
6th grader...who is actually doing Saxon 7/8 not 8/7
4th grade books
school boxes ready
More science...we got to watch praying mantis' mating

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Heather said...

Intimidating! But I suppose when you slowly ramp up one year at a time, one kid at a time, you get there. Right? Please tell me I'm right!