Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FACEBOOK RULES

MY FACEBOOK RULES:

AGE 16
30 MIN A DAY
GIVE PARENTS PASS WORD
FRIEND MOM
DON’T ACCEPT PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW
DON’T SAY BAD WORDS AND DELETE BAD COMMENTS YOUR FRIENDS PUT ON YOUR FACEBOOK
WATCH OUT FOR INAPPROPRIATE PHOTOS
DON’T GET SUCKED INTO GAMES-ONE AT TIME
BE NICE-DON’T GOSSIP
ALL JOBS AND SCHOOL MUST BE DONE FIRST

FOUND THESE:
FACEBOOK (FB) GUIDELINES
FRIENDS
• Parents must approve someone before I can add that person as a “friend” because “friends” have access to my profile. Parents and I will be FB “friends.”
• All Facebook “friends” will be people parents have met, or are verified by parents through another trusted adult.
PHOTOS
• All photos posted on FB will be appropriate and fully clothed.
• Photos posted by others will be monitored and my name blocked if inappropriate or disrespectful to me. Profile and friend pics will be blocked from view by strangers.
INFORMATION
• No personal profile contact information will be accessible to anyone, including “friends”.
• I will work with my parent on establishing and maintaining application rules and settings, including the downloading of games.
• My name will not be “searchable” on FB.
• Parents have my FB account password and edit rights on all profile and settings information.
BEHAVIOR
• I will practice appropriate online communication, to prepare myself for other future Web applications. This includes respectful language, careful self-disclosure, basic grammar rules and refusal to participate in any form of cyber-bullying, including the spreading of rumors. I will “unfriend” anyone who is doing or saying hurtful things.
• In all Internet communication, I will consider, “Would I want my grandmother to read this?”
• Facebook time is limited to 15 minutes per day.
I agree to abide by the Facebook guidelines above, and include parents in addressing FB concerns. All terms subject to change by mutual agreement. I understand that if I do not follow them, my Facebook privileges will be suspended.

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: