Monday, November 2, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW MONDAY...add your favorites




TRANSFORMERS TWO- We were excited to finally see this...I don't know why, but it wasn't as good as I thought. It was very busy, lots of action-almost too much. I couldn't follow alot of the fighting, it was so fast and confusing. I should of put on the sub titles so I could hear what they said clearer too, maybe I am just getting old and deaf.

Not for young kids...questionable for young teens-watch first.





Roger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella

By far my favorite Cinderella movie...and with five daughter's and four sisters...I have had my full!!! When this first came out on TV my hubby and I made fun of the different races being used...we laughed at the white king, black queen, and oriental prince. But the character's were perfect for their roles. The acting and music are perfect!!!



Any age...may be confusing to younger kids why the parents are a different race than the prince...but just think---adoption!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ypu know that Cinderella is a remake right? Have you seen the original? Which one do you like better?