Friday, November 13, 2009

GOTTA LOVE HOMESCHOOLERS...


Sometimes my kids say the darnedest things...

The other day my eight year old son was learning about Alabama and coloring this. He has learned about Helen Keller before and her story amazes all my kids. So when I told him to do his best on his work, he paused and said, "Mom, what is Helen Keller's favorite color?" He wanted to make sure he colored her outfit just right!!! I just stared at him...then he snickered...,"Oh, yeah right."

Can you see the air coming out of his ears?

Then the 11 year old was sitting on the couch, and I was sitting with my 16 year old across the room. My 11 year old made a funny face and said, "Wow, I just exhaled out of my ears." I looked at my 16 year old and then to the 11 year old..."No really, I could feel it!" Later that night he tried to show his dad how he did it...it was hysterical.

Yes, I could fill this blog with endless funny stories...but, I had to write this down so I can show them when they are old+++

LOOK HERE FOR COOL "MY HOMESCHOOLER BEAT UP YOUR HONOR STUDENT" STUFF!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: