Monday, November 23, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW MONDAY...



IRON WILL: many may think this movie isn't that great. It is by Disney and has good acting. Don't know why it isn't more popular. Besides the sad scene in the beginning, it is one of our family favorites. Watch first if you have sensitive young kids.



EMPERORS NEW GROOVE: we saw this in the theater and weren't too impressed. But, once we watched it at home it became an instant one liner...my big kids and husband still come out with one liners from this hysterical film!!!


GO HERE for other suggestions for family films.

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Iron Will too, and my kids are really funny about Emperor's New Groove too-especially my oldest two kids.They would give a running dialogue between Izma and Kronk-"and smash it with a hammer....!" etc.I think we have somethings in common as families!

Jess B. said...

"The Emperor's New Groove" is surprisingly hilarious. I remember when it came out and I thought, "David Spade? No thanks!" I'm glad I changed my mind! I quote this movie all the time and can't wait for my Wee Girl to be old enough to enjoy it!

"Yay, I'm a llama again! ...wait."

shivaun said...

We love....

"Kronk, break down the door!"

"Are you kidding me? It's hand-carved mahogony!"

Love this movie!!!