Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My exercise Plan








In March 2011 I started off 163lbs, I lost 37 lbs the first time I did the 17 day diet, I love eating, now I actually like eating  healthy and kinda like exercising. With the support of my triathlete/marathon husband I have kept it off.  So for the past year I have been eating what I want on weekends and on Mondays I do the strict cycle one. Then from Tues to Fri I moderate cycle two, three, and four.

My recent hour workout schedule looks a little like this:
Thanks to my personal trainer who helped me make a plan:
M/W/F:
Gym 6-7:15 or so
Do HIIT run-looks like this:
warm up on 5 for 2 min
go to 6.5 for one min
go to 7 for one min
go to 7.5 for one min
go to 8 for one min
go to 8.5 for one min
go to 9 for one min

then back to 6.5 and do it again
I do this the circuit three times

Then I go to do weight training:
(do each 15 times for 3 rotations)
1. Chest Fly (on back with 15lb weight in each hand-bring up to each other)
2. Back Row (on each side with 25lb weight, knuckle on bench, knee on bench, back straight, pull up weight like pulling a lawn mower cord up)
3. Shoulder Raise (10lb weight in each hand, stand up straight, lift up arms at the same time
4. Bicep Curls (hold a 15lb weight in each hand one at a time curl up arm-15 sets, so 30 times)

Then I do some ab workouts...sometimes the roman Chair, then some leg lift/crunches, jack knives, and scissors.

On Tues/Thurs (5-6:15am) I use a ARC Trainer.  I use 2lb hand weights in each hand doing arm lifts/boxing punches, and just pumping my arms with them. Not sure how I would do without my ipod. I have an hour worth of Christian pop music that really helps me get moving. Then home to shower and wait for the babies to wake up!

On Sat/Sun I take off, sometimes I do a short run, workout video, or ab workouts. It all depends on our busy schedule.

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: