Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to my 21 year old!!!

Happy Birthday to my dear son who turns 21 today!!! Wow, you are so grown up and I am so proud of you and your accomplishments! I know God has great plans for you and you are going to do great things with your future! Just always stay close to the Lord and seek to do HIS holy will.

I think of you whenever I hear this song:
 Number three rocks!!!
I cried reading the following excerpts from your adviser when she wrote about you:



" initiative, confidence and incredible work ethic are what set his apart from fellow classmates."
 
 " is at ease around people and his calm, warm personality creates a welcoming environment..."

 "is able to build a trustful relationship. "

" is well liked by fellow classmates because of his ability to lead by example. "

is quick to volunteer his time to participate in community service events or to organize an event."

 "ability to teach and interact with people on a thoughtful and compassionate way"

  " able to work independently and completed tasks with accuracy and on time."

 " motivation and focus seemed tireless."     
" leaves the impression of a responsible, enthusiastic, and motivated young man.
  
 "an individual with a thirst for knowledge and dedication."

Besides being a man of God these are the qualities I always prayed you would have!!!
I love you forever, I like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be!!! 
Thy Will Be Done!!! +JMJ+ 

No comments: