Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Funerals, Reunion and a Wedding; Oh My!



I have been writing alot about my experiences trying to lose weight. It was all in preparation for this week.

My friends and I have been planning our 25th Bowie High School class of 1986 reunion which was the end of July. We had a happy hour on Friday night with a bunch of Bowie grads from different years and the big evening was Saturday night in Annapolis.

It is always fun to reminisce with old friends. I especially enjoy seeing friends from my elementary school. To think we have known each other since we were five years old. It is fun when my kids hang out in houses that my old friends lived in so many years ago. I love driving around town with floods of memories going through my head of all my friends’ old houses and the fun things we did.

read more here:

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: