Sunday, February 21, 2010

What does your bed look like in the morning???


I was laughing this morning around 7am when my 6 and 4 year old were trying to cuddle with me around the 5month old who was sleeping next to me. Then the 2 year old came bounding in to get in on the fun. My wonderful husband was trying to cover his head and go back to sleep. I laughed at him and said, "what did you do in the morning when you were a kid? Didn't you jump in bed with your parents?" He looked at me with a strange look and said, "I don't remember!" "How can you not remember that?" I asked. Then he looked at me and said with a smirk, "Cause, I didn't JUMP IN BED WITH MY PARENTS till I got married, like you did!!!"

I will leave it at that...cause that's another story. I will leave this post stating that I am the YOUNGEST of nine and I love my parents!!!

Thy will be done!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I know what you mean. :) I keep telling my hubby we are going to need a king size bed. Its cool to hear from a youngest's perspective, I was the oldest in my family, so I remember being the one who made breakfast!