Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MY BABY IS 20!!!

KOLBE'S BAPTISM
SWEET COUPLE

WHO'S THE OLDEST???MY FIVE GIRLS!!!
MY LITTLE HOME MAKER

GREAT BUDDIES
SHOES GALORE
WOW, do I feel old. I mean I was just 20 like last year!!!

To my dear oldest child we are so proud of you and all your amazing accomplishments!!!

Graduating from highschool at 16...Graduating from College at 20...Having a 4.0...dating a terrific guy...Getting into accelerated Grad school...being a great big sister...and super daughter!!!

We love you sweetie...happy 20th birthday!!!

May God shower you with many graces and blessings!!!

The good thing is I only have four teenagers for now.

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+





1 comment:

momto5minnies said...

WOW, I feel like I was in my 20's not too long ago, but alas I only have one more year to be in my 30's.

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!