Friday, December 30, 2016

When I am discourged about my parenting...


My favorite Christmas gift: Notes from my big kids to help me when I feel discouraged with my little guys:

* “You taught me how to read. Read us books, took us for walks, and didn’t let us watch TV!” –Alex


*“Thank you for making it “normal” and “cool” to be Catholic, especially for surrounding me with great friends when I was younger, it made it easier for me to be good.”  –Josh


*“Mom always taught me to work hard and go the extra mile. By encouraging us to get jobs, and work for everything we wanted. She instilled a motivation and drive in all of us that has given myself and the rest of us kids great success.” – Caleb


*“You taught us to work hard and how to earn things and be independent. You didn’t let us get away with stuff.” –Lizzie


*“You taught us how to be self-sufficient.” –Barbara
*“By homeschooling us, no dating till 18, and no iphones until 17”. – Joey


*“Always there to talk to” –Robert


*“Homeschooling us!” -Dominic

Thy Will Be Done!!! +JMJ+

No comments: