Friday, November 15, 2013

Our little puppet is 12!!! Yikes I can't believe it...you were the first baby born in this house and I was in shock that we had FIVE boys...
little did I know that God  had three more boys in store for our family...
You are the funniest kid...number 8 child and everyone loves you...you make us smile...
keep it up and don't turn into a scary teenager!!! 
You can sleep anywhere at any time, it is a gift you inherited from your mommy!!!
We can't wait to see  what God has in store for you and your future...
we know it will be great if you stay on the path of CHRIST. 
Keep up the great work and thanks for always helping with the little guys!!! 
Love you forever, like  you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!!!

Make them laugh, make them laugh, make them laugh!!!
 THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: