Monday, May 20, 2013

24th Wedding Anniversary!!!

It is my 24th Wedding Anniversary!!!
I can't believe how time flies when your having fun...
or trying to do God's will, loving my husband, being pregnant, changing diapers, 
cleaning up after kids all day, homeschooling, nursing, doing dishes, washing clothes, trying to cook,
and now trying to eat well and workout! 

13 kids, 3 houses, lots of cars and vans...owning our own business, starting new jobs, working from home...I am so glad God put us together!

I was 21 when we got married, then pregnant on our honeymoon, and pregnant again 6 months after our first was born...it didn't seem young then! I wouldn't of changed a thing. God was with us each step of the way!!!


Can't believe I still fit in it!
 
Every year I try to get in my dress...the kids used to like it...well, now the big kids think it is weird...but the little kids still think it is neat...here are some comments from my kids: "they even put shoulder pads in wedding dresses???" "you actually fit in it this year!" "Please take it off, this is so weird!" "were those the shoes you wore too? Oh, never mind, they didn't have heels back then!"

God has blessed us so much!!!
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness, you look awesome! How the heck can you fit into your dress after 13 kids? Amazing!!

Drina said...

Congratulations on 24 years! :)

Chicken Recipes said...

Great blog I enjoyed reading