Saturday, April 6, 2013

My feisty Barbara Philomena!

Happy Birthday sweetie!!! I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!!! 
What fun you are...when you aren't driving me crazy!!! 
You are my right hand...(don't leave me!!!) 
You are my baby helper,cook, and all around great daughter...
Stay close to Jesus, He will see you through any difficult or challenge!!! 
HE IS YOUR RIGHT HAND MAN!!! 
Keep up the good work...God has great plans for you!
old friends are the best friends...
Sisters rock!!!
Grandmas are the best!!!
My Favorite Barbara's and Birthday buddies!!!
Father/Daughter sock hop!!!
Zoo!!!
Father/Daughter Princess Ball

New York!!!
Lovin' your big brother!!!
Uncle Vaughn!!!
crazy neighbors!!!
Dear old friends-since birth!!!
Confirmation!!!


THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: