Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tender Chicken Nuggets:
I have been making these for about 10 years. It is great to make for families when a baby has arrived and they have other little guys.
***FYI: BUCKLEY FAMILY...this is what you are getting tonight+
* 1 cup crushed cornflakes
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
* 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
* Additional Ranch dressing
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place dressing in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in the cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with additional dressing for dipping.
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+