Saturday, May 31, 2008

Putting Being AMAZING on hold for awhile...

Sometimes we know the plans of God and sometimes we have to just take baby steps to get there!!!

I truly believe we are all called to be AMAZING...what I forgot is it probably won't happen till HEAVEN!!! I need to stop jumping steps (as I am known to do) and work on becoming good at my current tasks...Catholic, a wife, mother, homeschooler, homemaker, friend...

Sometimes being good is where we need to start...my current goal is to get better each day...so while I work on that...I will be on blog time out...Maybe one day I will go from good to great...doubtful!!! Then when we meet in Heaven we can all be amazing together!!!

...Also for those of us who try to hard to be like others...sometimes...our days need to be one's where we just survive!!! and that's OK!!!

No comments: