Saturday, August 19, 2017

Family Movie Nights

I am constantly looking for movies for my family...it is very difficult with 11 kids living in the house, ages 5-22 and a busy one year old.

Some of these we have seen others we are working our way through.

My favorite on this list is PERFECT GAME.

I found most of these movies and great reviews on Common Sense Media. We use it for books and music also.

I would love your favorites also!!!



Family movie nights…
The Lamp---age 8+
A Walk in My Shoes---age 8+
16 Wishes---age 8+
The Secret of Moonacre--age 8+
Space Warriors---age 8+
The Odd Life of Timothy Green---age 8+
After the Wizard---age 8+
Mirror Mirror---age 8+
Perfect Game---8+
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life---age 8+
Spy Kids---7+
Amazon Adventure 3D---age 7+
Dream Big: Engineering Our World---age 7+
The BFG --age 7+
Batkid Begins---age 7+

Thy Will Be Done!!! +JMJ+

No comments: