Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day in the Life of a mom of 12!!!

Another Busy Day ahead for our family on Friday.
First of all it will my husband and my 22nd Wedding Anniversary!!!
I will officially be married more than half my life to my best friend!!!


Rob and I renewing our vows on our 20th anniversary...yes, I was 6 months pregnant...
Secondly my oldest daughter is graduating with her masters in Social Work at 8:30am...
This picture was last year when she got her under grad degree...
Can't wait for this years picture...I am 24lbs lighter now!!!
Then, my forth child will be graduating from High School at 2:30pm...My Two Graduates this summer when Lizzie turned 16!!!


What a blessing to have so much wonderful stuff happen on a wonderful day!!!

Thank you honey for asking me to marry you and listening to God on how to raise our family!!!

God Bless you Alex and Lizzie!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: