Waffles = from allrecipe:
• 10 eggs
• 10 cups all-purpose flour
• 8-3/4 cups milk
• 2-1/2 cups vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
• 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot
I JUST LOVE USING ALLRECIPE CALCULATOR I CAN CHANGE ANY OF THEIR RECIPES FOR OUR SIZE FAMILY...Do you know of another site that does that?
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+