Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Toy Review Tuesday:


We have a house full of new toys...I spent hours on line this year trying to find things that would last and provide education as well as fun. This was a helpful site as well as many others. We have seven winter birthdays and my boys didn't want legos this year so I was in a huge dilemma.

I will let you know what we got each week and get back to you to let you know how they last.

This week I will review HEX BUGS.

I had never heard of these toys but they got good reviews and I was desperate for something for my 10 and 12 year old sons.

So far they love them and we got some extra sets to go with the bugs. We don't have pets so this is really fun for them, kinda a mix between a hamster cage and an ant farm...with no smell or mess. They mix and match their sets too.

This was their favorite gift and they played with it all day!

THY WILL BE DONE!!!

No comments: