Sunday, November 29, 2009

FOSTERING A VOCATION IN YOUR HOME...

One of the first people who ever read my blog asks this question about our son in the seminary:

"What an honour as a parent! You and your husband were obviously instruments. Is there anything I should be doing?"

I consecrated all my children to Christ when I was pregnant. Letting them know the goal in life is to do God's will and to be open to the vocation He is calling them to. Marriage is a very important and difficult vocation. Making the priesthood/consecrated life an option and exposing them to lots of great priest and holy nun's and sister's is important. We have priest and other religious over for dinner and to hang out often.

We are very blessed to have holy vocations all around us.

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: