Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IMITATION OF CHRIST: MEDITATION OF THE DAY

The Fifty-Sixth Chapter
We Ought to Deny Ourselves and Imitate Christ Through Bearing the Cross (part two)

The Disciple
Lord Jesus, because Your way is narrow and despised by the world, grant that I may despise the world and imitate You. For the servant is not greater than his Lord, nor the disciple above the Master. Let Your servant be trained in Your life, for there is my salvation and true holiness. Whatever else I read or hear does not fully refresh or delight me.

The Voice of Christ
My child, now that you know these things and have read them all, happy will you be if you do them. He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves Me. And I will love him and will show Myself to him, and will bring it about that he will sit down with Me in My Father’s Kingdom.

IS IT THAT EASY???
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: